These fun sweets are easy to make and take just minutes to prepare. If melting real chocolate into your mold, your lollipops will need to be stored cold and served chilled, right out of the freezer.
For easy lollipops in minutes, you will need:
- 6 oz. milk chocolate chips or candy melts
- 6 oz. white chocolate chips or candy melts
1. Melt chocolate and white chocolate chips or candy melts separately in glass or ceramic containers in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until all the chocolate is smooth and pourable (do not overcook).
2. Pour melted chocolate into mold, mixing the two colors as desired. Tap the mold on the counter to release all the bubbles and insert lollipop sticks. Place mold in the freezer until set.
3. Take lots of pictures before eating and enjoy! Yum!
Makes 12 lollipops.